The Beautiful Tiffany Davis Shares with StylePraise!

We had the pleasure of interviewing Ms. Tiffany Davis. You may know her best from Bad Girls Club Season 3. Her focus now includes a career as an Actress, Motivational Speaker, Mentor and HOST. Read on as Tiffany shares her thoughts on fashion, beauty, family and staying fit!







1. What makes you happy? Sleep :) I can sleep for hours and a nap can make anything wrong right.


2. How do you stay true to yourself?
I'm just me. I'm so grateful for all I have right now in life, that it humbles me. I could be in such a BAD place right now. But God showed me I can do so much more with what was given to me.

3. Describe your fashion style? Tiffany..I'm not a fancy gal I don't like fads. Like with sunglasses -- everyone is wearing these chunky shades. Just give me some Ray-Bans!

4. Tell us about your work on the 'When Beautiful People Do Ugly Things' movie. Are there any upcoming projects you'd like our readers to know about? I worked with Team Sizzle Productions on WBPDUT - it was the best! It was a supporting role, but I learned so much from that movie. Yes I also worked on 'The Coalition' and am about to film ‘Its A Hard Knock Life’. I'm so grateful that I am getting more film roles, it’s a step in the right direction.

5. How has being from Chicago shaped who you are today? It’s who I am..how I carry myself and the way I conduct myself in life. Chicago women are classy, but will let you have it when need be!

6. How do you define beauty? Torence and Davis Women... the women of my family are the most beautiful women ever!!! They come in all shapes, sizes and, colors. I love the beauty that is my family. 

7. How did you become involved with CHARM Mentoring? My college friend told them about me and we have been joined at the hip since that first meeting. I love them. The women who run CM are so special to me.

8. Your non-profit organization - From A Bad Girl To A Great Woman did a Prom dress drive this past May. What inspired you to do this and what type of impact did it have on the recipients? My friend brought it up one night and I was like “We need to do this!” I had so many prom dresses and I know what my Mom did to make sure I looked good on every prom I went to. So giving back to the girls was just the next step of greatness. OMG, the girls were so grateful and it was an honor to help them look great on their special day!

9. How did participating in Theater in both high school & college prepare you for your career? I learned teamwork from both, but college gave me the technical knowledge of the acting craft.

10. How would you describe your values? I know people see Bad Girls Club and think I’m wild and will do anything. That’s not me. I wouldn’t need to do anything that would make me or my family embarrassed. I was raised with God and I know he guides me through good and bad.

11. If you weren't working in entertainment, what other avenue(s) would you have pursued? A teacher -- I think I like kids, and when I speak at schools I feel like I could do it for a living.

12. Do you have any beauty tips for us? Go a day without make-up and your hair pulled back.. give your face a rest!!!!

13. With your hectic schedule & constant travel, how do you take care of yourself & stay healthy? I try to eat right but its hard because food is my friend!!! Lol… I do swim which is the best thing for the whole body.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Obagi C RX System said...

How inspiring! I am a teacher and to read this interview is just a feel-good emotion!

Post a Comment